That's pretty big but does not touch the physics, the parallelisation nor MPI.
- Latest version of the parser from @jwillis
- More uniform name of functions in the unit module.
- Added the ability for the
partitionobjects to construct themselves from a parsed parameter file.
- Added an example yaml file with full documentation.
- Added yaml files and run scripts for the Sedov, Sod and uniform examples.
- General tidying of the
- Dropped the dependency on z-lib which we don't use.
- Updated the README to reflect the new command-line parameters.
- Cleaned-up the
main()such that the only command-line parameters read in are policies and debugging options.
- Added the option to do a 'dry run'. This reads the parameter file, allocates the memory required by the ICs but does not read anything and constructs a space and engine. This allows us to check the validity of a given parameter file.
Happy to guide you through the changes if need be.
This closes #81 (closed).