- Added function to compute T for a given particle and cooling model (#511 (closed)),
- Used the correct definition of Helium fraction throughout EAGLE cooling code (#510 (closed)),
- Added temperature to the snapshots
- Fixed a mistake in the EAGLE Compton cooling code that was using logT and not T.
- Style improvements to the EAGLE cooling code.
- Fixed the EAGLE examples yaml files to use the correct name for cooling-related variables.
- Clarified calculation of delta redshift for a given time-step size.